Gail is a strong believer in cross training and inspires her clients to embrace functional training, cardio, body weight training, strength training, yoga and Pilates.  She treats each client as an individual with special needs and desires and designs workouts according to the client's motivations, strengths and challenges. Gail dedicates the end of each workout to stretching to release tension; this is essential in a stress filled environment filled with many hours sitting at a desk.

                                                                          Body and Mind Renewal             

Good nutrition, a balanced enjoyable exercise routine, a strong social network and proper rest are so essential to an optimal lifestyle.  To keep the body and mind in prime condition it is essential to make a lifestyle change.  Inadequate nutrition, obesity, a sedentary lifestyle and smoking are well known to shorten the lifespan.  To promote longevity, it's important to know your blood pressure, waist size, and heart rate as all these numbers are related to the risk of chronic disease.  

 Maintain a nutritious eating plan that includes fats, proteins and complex carbohydrates.  Eating healthy 80% of the time will give some leeway to indulge the remaining 20% of the time.

Stress is the most predictable aging factor known.  Gail asks her clients with stress filled lives to make a list of the things and people that stress them the most and then asks them to come up with another list to modify the stress level.  Combine your fitness lifestyle with a career and people that promote your happiness.